delve a little deeper....
1. Why when people are disgusted by sex work, they can't accept that for some people it's an enjoyable, freely chosen job.
2. Why people can't rationally listen to each other and learn.
3. Why trading insults is considered a debate or that it will achieve understanding.
4. That's it's considered acceptable to decree sex work as degrading and abusive when many who do it clearly don't feel that way.
5. If I can accept that monogamy or religion is a choice for some and wouldn't dream of telling them that it's stupid and unrealistic why can't others accept and respect my lifestyle choices.
6. How sex work can be bunged into one great big 'It's awful and wrong' lump when like many other fields and issues is multifaceted. It's like considering well paid haute couture designers in Paris and exploited sweat shop workers in India are the same.
7. That sometimes I have to stop and think 'Am I actually fucked up, degraded and abused and I don't realise it yet?' This only lasts a few seconds, but it happens!
8. Why feminism is even a word that is required in the 21st century.