delve a little deeper....
One thing I have learned in life is that the penis often works as a separate entity to the rest of a man's body. Hard ons at inappropriate moments, coming too quickly, not being able to come and sometimes not being able to get hard in the first place.
All men suffer from at least one of the above at some point in their lives and for some it's just because they've drunk too much one night and for other it's a long term often upsetting problem.
I've learnt a lot since becoming a sex worker. When the sexual satisfaction of a man is pretty much what you're paid to do, along with the obvious benefits of giving a chap such a good time he comes back again and again you tend to start to figure men out a bit.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) used to be known as impotence and is basically is the inability to get and maintain an erection that is sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. According to the NHS it pretty common and half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 will have it to some degree and most men will experience it at some point in their life.
Of course there is a big difference between the severity of ED, it may be an occasional occurrence and for others it is a long term condition.
Some of the long term causes of ED are:
It can also be caused by drinking too much, drugs or good old fashioned nerves. Then there is when a bloke has got so excited about coming to see you he knocks one out before he sets off to see you and then can't manage it again. This isn't ED, it's twattery.
Of course I should be saying if you come and see me then you'll have a massive hard on and be able to come 28 times because I'm so damn hot, but the reality of it is that this isn't always the case. As much as we are not sexbots who can get wet and orgasm at the drop of a hat our clients aren't either, however excited and pleased they are with us it doesn't always go to plan.
One of the things I learned early on in my hoing career is that when things don't work penis wise IT IS NOT MY FAULT! I used to feel like crap if a chap had to leave without popping his load. Obviously I do all I can to ensure my clients are relaxed and feel at ease with me and I will try every trick in the book to coax a hard on or an orgasm out of a client but there are some things as a client you can do to help me.
1. Talk to me! If you have a medical issue that prevents you from getting a hard on or orgasming TELL ME! Don't be shy, I have seen and heard it all before and I want you to have a good time. Madly wanking a cock that won't come is awkward for us both, especially if you know it's not going to come to fruition.
2. If you insist on taking drugs (coke comes to mind) don't expect to come however bloody horny you are. You're just annoying and I have no sympathy.
3. Relax. Stop thinking about it. The more you bash away at your penis in a panic the less likely it is to behave. Nerves and panic do not appeal to penises. Do something else, talk to me , play with me, relax, Stop thinking about getting a hard on.
4. Viagra might get you hard, but it will often prevent you from coming. Tell me if you're on it, if you don't want to that's fine but don't expect a fast orgasm, if at all. Maybe only take half a pill at a time.
5. If you have a really filthy, taboo thing that you think might help matters then do share with me. It's unlikely to shock and if me pretending to be your mummy or your dog helps then I'm all for it!
If you can relax and enjoy our time together without feeling any pressure to perform in a certain way then you'll take away some great memories (wank fodder) and my work is done!