delve a little deeper....
14 things everyone needs to know about me and my orgasms.
1. I never fake orgasms. Orgasms don't really matter to me (it's the trying to get one that's fun!). I would hate to be caught out as faking too, it seems a bit rude.
2. If you do want to make me come it can take ages. It's not your skills, it's me. Keep going and I will get there.
3. If someone mentions making me come I get fixated on wanting to come and then I can't.
4. I can only come whilst horizontal on my back. No idea if that's common or why.
5. I'm not noisy (unless I'm being banged really hard) . My lack of noise means I am enjoying myself. Frankly if I've stopped yakking you're doing it right!
6. I have never had a multiple orgasm. Once I have come that's it for a while.
7. In reference to number 6 if you try to keep prodding my clitoris after I have come to make me come again I am likely to shout or kick your head. It's just gets too sensitive.
8. I rarely come through penetrative sex, and when I do it's when I am on top.
9. I can make myself come in under 2 minutes. No man has ever got close.
10. The best way to make me come is by oral sex with a cheeky finger rubbing gently inside me.
11. I can get gushy, but that's not guaranteed. If I don't it's no reflection on you. If I do have a little gush, that's not an orgasm but it does feel damn nice.
12. Before I am about to come I go rigid and still. Is annoying when person dishing out orgasm thinks they are doing something wrong and stop at this crucial point. I am likely to shout 'Don't fucking stop!'
13. I have a habit of saying out loud 'I'm coming!' as I about to come. I try not to because it feels a bit cliched.
14. I learnt how to make myself come when I was about 8. Of course I didn't know what it was as such, just that it felt nice.
14 facts about animal sex. (No, not *that* kind of animal sex you perv!)
1. It's still unproven whether female animals have orgasms - but according to a researcher at The Kinsey Institute, rabbits and ferrets do. Apparently a film of two ferrets mating showed, "by the expression on the face that an orgasm did occur."
2. Male whales generate the highest volume of semen in the animal kingdom - about 20 litres a pop!
3. Lions can mate more than 50 times per day.
4. Pigs' orgasms last for 30 minutes.
5. Swans are the only birds with penises
6. Bonobos use sex as greetings, a mean of solving disputes, making up for fights, and as a favors in exchange for food. They tongue kiss, engage in oral sex, mutual masturbations, have face-to-face genital sex and even have a strange "penis fencing" ritual!
7. A female hyena has a pseudopenis, basically an enlarged clitoris, that they can erect at will. To mate, the meeker male has to insert his penis into her pseudopenis.
8. Galapagos giant tortoises mating can last for hours, during which the male grunts and roars loudly (I know some men like that!). But he has good reason to be excited, it takes 40 years for Galapagos giant tortoises to reach sexual maturity.
9. The shovel-shaped penis of the dragonfly scoops out the sperm of other suitors.
10. The rhinoceros penis is two feet long.
11. The poor male penguin has only one ejaculation a year.
12. The mosquito penis is one-hundredth of an inch.
13. Minks fornicate for up to eight hours at a time.
14. Chimpanzees spend no time on foreplay, averaging about three-seconds per copulation. (I know some men like this)