delve a little deeper....
I have never been a massive fan of camming if I'm really honest. Not because I don't like getting my bits out and playing with myself for the pleasure of a man (or woman) via webcam (cos I really do!) it's all the sitting about waiting for someone to appear that I find dull and demoralising! Or that thing where people look at you for 3 seconds and then leave making you think 'Oh, so he didn't fancy me!' :( The other thing was, if it was busy in a group session it'd get really confusing as what to do if multiple people were asking different things or if someone said Oh please go put a pair of red pants on I'd do so only to come back and find he had logged out. Frankly, the whole thing was a pain in the arse.
However, it was hit upon after conversation with Sarita that what I could do was offer camming bookings via Skype. This way clients can make actual bookings for a specific time and with requests for outfits or how they want things to go in the same way as making a real life booking! They'd get a private session with noone interrupting and exactly what they want from me!
So I have set myself up the webcamming/Skype bit on Adultwork so click the link and have a look!
You need to pay credits via adultwork which means registering, but it's pretty simple and safe as far as I have experienced.
So for those of you who live too far away to come and play or haven't the time to get over, or if you're nervous about booking why not book a quick cam session to break the ice why not book a camming session for a gossip or some super sexy cyber sex?!
I think it's a perfect win/win solution to my camming frustrations! :)
I was asked the other day for tips on how to give a good hand jobs. On initial sight of this question I thought, well there's not much to it is there? I mean there's one general technique, it's not complicated. However, having thought about it and trying to be careful I ended up thinking that actually, there is a bit to be said about handjobs.My tits, someone's cock, I forget who.
Handjobs are fairly low down the order of kinky things and are often pushed aside for their more exciting cousin the blowjob.
Handjobs however are most people's first foray into sex. Of course, boys start the process of discovering their sexuality by touching their own cocks and knocking one out into a sock (or something) as teenagers. Therefore it stands to reason by the time most men become sexually active with an actual woman (or man) they have developed a finely tuned wanking technique which probably takes them through for the rest of their wanking days.
When I was 17 my boyfriend told me my handjob technique was "nearly as good as me doing it myself"! I was a bit offended at the time, but looking back now there was no greater compliment. I think almost everyone can get themselves off more efficiently than anyone else, (I can make myself come in under 2 minutes, no bloody man can!)
I think for many men having someone else do it is more erotic and exciting. I have been told more than once by clients that they were fed up with DIY hence a visit to me. Of course the visual (men are VERY visual) of having someone do it makes it more exciting and less like hard work particularly if it ends with an ejaculation over the face or tits!
Nearly all sexual encounters consist of a wanking. It's part of foreplay, even if it isn't a vigorous wank, touching the penis is an essential part of foreplay and for most men they would rather lose a leg than their penis so feel honoured to have your hands on it and treat it nicely!
Professionally, I do a lot of penis-to-hand work, to get things going, to tease and to finish off. With some men not liking condoms or being able to come with one on the happy ending often comes from some hand action. A wank is also perfect for those extra cautious about health and don't want to risk an uncovered blowie.
So is there a right way and a wrong way to give a handjob?
The answer to that is No. All men like to be touched differently. Some like it held gently, others harder, the speed a man can prefer varies and there is a big difference between wanking circumcised and uncircumcised willies. The ones with a foreskin are generally easier to do the up and down motion with, but then some have really tight foreskins and you don't want your over enthusiasm to split anything! Some men like to keep the glans (bellend) of the penis covered with the foreskin and some like it pushed back.
So, the secret is is to find out. All men like it done differently and there are no hard and fast rules.
Here is a list of my handy hints. Please note for ease I am referring to a woman giving the handjob here, of course I am aware men give other men handjobs. Also, I am not incorporating anything about blowjobs because even though I know the two often go together I want to give the handjob the spotlight today!
1. Communicate. Chaps, if you want it done differently then say so, in a nice way. Barking NOT LIKE THAT! isn't going to work, just say 'Can you hold it a bit tighter?' (or whatever) or move the hand to a good position yourself. Women, ask him if it's OK, ask him how he likes it? There's something hot in itself by being vocal and wanting to please the man.
2. Be Aware. Listen and watch for what works for him. See when he moans or groans.
3. If still in doubt tell him you love to see a man wank himself and then watch how he holds himself! Mutual masturbation in itself is very sexy, but also use it to figure out how he likes it! You might be surprised. Some men hold it at what looks like a really weird angle.
4. Be gentle to start. Don't hold too tightly or yank it about. Should I have to say this? Use a slight twisting motion, This is easier to do than straight up and down especially if he is circumcised. Going slowly is also a good teasing method and if you're not in a rush then why make him spurt before he's had time to enjoy it?
5. Use all your hand. Use your fingers to caress the tip of the penis, if there's precum dab it up with your finger. Stroke your fingers up and down the shaft gently, use your palm with out gripping for another sensation. Cover the entire cock too, from base to tip! A firmer grip at the bottom and a more gentle one at the head is usually a good rule.
6. Don't forget to pay attention to the sensitive corona (the ridge where the head meets the shaft) and frenulum (the thin ridge that runs the length of the underside of his penis). Taking time to massage these areas will work wonders!
7. Don't forget the balls. Unless a man tells you otherwise these should be handled with care. But incorporate cupping them with your hand and maybe a VERY gentle squeeze. Run your finger up and down his perineum- the bit between the base of the balls and his anus.
8. Be enthusiastic! Smile, look like you're enjoying it even if you're not. A bored expression is not sexy, nor is reading your book (unless you're reading him a dirty story) or watching telly at the same time.
My hand, don't my nails look good?!
9. Remember men are visual. Make porny faces, give him a dirty look (as in naughty, not a glare!) or a cheeky wink. Talk to him, tell him you love how his hard dick feels in your hand, tell him you want him to come all over your tits, tell him you want his spunk.
10. Lube is good. I find for foreskinless men this really helps with the up and down motion and if it's taking time then is essential to stop chaffing. You can give your hand a rest while you find and apply the lube!
11. Use two hands. Link your fingers together with his cock in a clasp. Again, no squeezing too tightly!
12. Use other body parts. Rub his cock across your breasts and nipple or tap it on your cheek. There's something quite submissive about that move which can be very exciting. Of course if appropriate there is always the older cousin the tit wank to mix it up a bit and to give your hands a break and to prolong the moment.
Some men are into footjobs, but I suggest you find out first, some might find it a bit weird if they are not foot fetishists and it's probably one to suggest for some fun if you've known your partner for a while.
13. Change your position. Between his legs- works well if you want to dangle your boobs at him, by the side of him so he can reach you, on your knees looking up at him, laying side by side so you can kiss and so on. No reason why you need to stay in one place or in the same position every time.
14. The build up to the end usually means speeding up, but again this varies from man to man (Why don't they all come with an instruction manual?). Think where he is going to come. I personally love being come on, but not everyone does and some men would be horrified at the notion. I ask to find out. 'Where do you want to come?' is a pretty sexy line in itself. Be watchful towards the end, a second of broken concentration can result in ruined hair or wallpaper.
So there you go! Happy Wanking!
This post is dedicated to my new friend! She knows who she is!
14 things everyone needs to know about me and my orgasms.
1. I never fake orgasms. Orgasms don't really matter to me (it's the trying to get one that's fun!). I would hate to be caught out as faking too, it seems a bit rude.
2. If you do want to make me come it can take ages. It's not your skills, it's me. Keep going and I will get there.
3. If someone mentions making me come I get fixated on wanting to come and then I can't.
4. I can only come whilst horizontal on my back. No idea if that's common or why.
5. I'm not noisy (unless I'm being banged really hard) . My lack of noise means I am enjoying myself. Frankly if I've stopped yakking you're doing it right!
6. I have never had a multiple orgasm. Once I have come that's it for a while.
7. In reference to number 6 if you try to keep prodding my clitoris after I have come to make me come again I am likely to shout or kick your head. It's just gets too sensitive.
8. I rarely come through penetrative sex, and when I do it's when I am on top.
9. I can make myself come in under 2 minutes. No man has ever got close.
10. The best way to make me come is by oral sex with a cheeky finger rubbing gently inside me.
11. I can get gushy, but that's not guaranteed. If I don't it's no reflection on you. If I do have a little gush, that's not an orgasm but it does feel damn nice.
12. Before I am about to come I go rigid and still. Is annoying when person dishing out orgasm thinks they are doing something wrong and stop at this crucial point. I am likely to shout 'Don't fucking stop!'
13. I have a habit of saying out loud 'I'm coming!' as I about to come. I try not to because it feels a bit cliched.
14. I learnt how to make myself come when I was about 8. Of course I didn't know what it was as such, just that it felt nice.
14 facts about animal sex. (No, not *that* kind of animal sex you perv!)
1. It's still unproven whether female animals have orgasms - but according to a researcher at The Kinsey Institute, rabbits and ferrets do. Apparently a film of two ferrets mating showed, "by the expression on the face that an orgasm did occur."
2. Male whales generate the highest volume of semen in the animal kingdom - about 20 litres a pop!
3. Lions can mate more than 50 times per day.
4. Pigs' orgasms last for 30 minutes.
5. Swans are the only birds with penises
6. Bonobos use sex as greetings, a mean of solving disputes, making up for fights, and as a favors in exchange for food. They tongue kiss, engage in oral sex, mutual masturbations, have face-to-face genital sex and even have a strange "penis fencing" ritual!
7. A female hyena has a pseudopenis, basically an enlarged clitoris, that they can erect at will. To mate, the meeker male has to insert his penis into her pseudopenis.
8. Galapagos giant tortoises mating can last for hours, during which the male grunts and roars loudly (I know some men like that!). But he has good reason to be excited, it takes 40 years for Galapagos giant tortoises to reach sexual maturity.
9. The shovel-shaped penis of the dragonfly scoops out the sperm of other suitors.
10. The rhinoceros penis is two feet long.
11. The poor male penguin has only one ejaculation a year.
12. The mosquito penis is one-hundredth of an inch.
13. Minks fornicate for up to eight hours at a time.
14. Chimpanzees spend no time on foreplay, averaging about three-seconds per copulation. (I know some men like this)
Prague Castle from the river.
Did you all miss me?
I have been to Prague and had a fabulous time, no not working before you ask! Had a lovely time, very relaxing, but also knackering with lots of walking and sightseeing. I shall not bore you with my photos, but here is one to nicely illustrate this blog. I do think pictures make a blog look nicer!
So, I will not bore you with my holiday news, but I will tell you about The Museum of Sex Machines which we couldn't resist going to! Don't worry, we had plenty of proper culture!
Anyway, we watched a 1920's Spanish porn film which was entertaining! It was about a doctor who was taking advantage of his patients and his wife getting pissed off so she seduced her maid and they ended up getting bonked by another man, I wasn't quite sure who he was- it was a silent film so a bit of guess work of the plot was required. Apparently it is believed it was one of the very first films that showed threesomes! What was quite cool though was that the women were quite 'normal', not stick insects with fake boobs, tan, hair, eyelashes and nails. They were quite curvy with wobbly tummies and big bottoms and great big bushy minges! The men also had average sized looking willies too! They also looked kind of bored and blasé which whilst wasn't exactly erotic, made a nice change from the silly moaning and sighing and squealing you get in modern porn! Here is a picture I took, must admit I felt like a weird pervert taking the snap..
The rest of the museum was a combination of modern sex toys, which looked like they were purchased about 10 years ago from Ann Summers and some older ones. There was a collection of scary gimp masks and dog mask things as well as other BDSM related bits of kit. The signage was a bit shit and didn't give much information about the items which was a shame, would have interesting to know more.
Anyway, here are a few more pics!
And there we go!
Hope you enjoyed!
Whilst I have only been escorting for three years, I always had a bit of a fantasy about being paid for sex. Yes, I'm one of those women who genuinely enjoys what she does and doesn't have any regret or shame about doing what I do and yes, three years in I still do get a little frisson when I think about it and when I am paid!
I never thought in a million years I would ever actually be doing this and the fantasies I had, from my late teens and through into my 30's often were about men paying me for sex. OK, the fantasies are not particularly likely scenarios, but hey that's the fun of them isn't it?!
When I was at university (aged about 20-21) I used to work at the station cafe (not very glamorous I know, but it paid really well and I got free sandwiches). There was the main unit on the concourse and then another smaller one on the other side of the station which was much much quieter and when we worked over there we worked alone. It was very very dull much of the time, not only were there considerably less customers, but no colleague to talk to. Therefore it was useful to catch up with reading and study. Yeah right, It was time to have wild salacious fantasies. Here was my favourite, and one that I still bring out of retirement today to get off on. Oh my Banke du Wanke has deep vaults!
I'm approached at the counter by a man, he orders food and drink and he chats as I prepare it for him. He is clearly eyeing me up and staring at my boobs. I'm flirting with him and enjoying the attention. I have to go into the back room for something and he follows me. At first I'm a little worried, but he is smiling and reassures me. He tells me he thinks I have wonderful boobs and could he touch them? I'm shocked, but also slightly excited. I hesitate not sure how to respond and he pulls out his wallet. He takes out £20 and lays it on the counter. 'I only want to touch them through your blouse' he says. I eye up the cash thinking that would come in handy (It's 1995 and I'm a poor student remember!) and after all I have let men do much more for nothing before... I step towards him taking the note and stick my chest out at him in agreement. He gently places his hands over my breasts and strokes them very softly.
It feels nice and I start to respond to his touches; closing my eyes and tipping my head back. He starts to stroke his thumb over my nipple which arouses me further. His hands start to rub my tits harder and I'm getting quite turned on by it.
he then stops and says 'it looks like you're enjoying that, may I see a little more?' He takes his wallet out and offers me more money to undo my blouse. He says I only have to undo my blouse, not any more. I accept and he unbuttons my white blouse and opens it wide. he starts my stroking the exposed tops of my tits and soon his fingers are creeping under the fabric of my bra. Hes telling my that I have beautiful tits (sidenote: You think my tits are good now, I bet they were fantastic at 20, I wish I had appreciated them more then! Youth really is wasted on the young, although am not sure tits is what GBS had in mind...)
So, I'm enjoying this man's attentions and feeling rather naughty and frisky, but I remember he had only paid me to see my bra and I step back telling him that he didn't pay to get his fingers into my underwear! He laughs and throws more money down on the counter. 'now get them out!' he commands. I do, Oh the bad bad girl I am. Pulling my tits over the cups rather than removing my bra and blouse completely (incidentally, I still find this quite pleasing, something naughtier about this than removing my top completely I think!) He grabs my tits now, being a little rougher with them and squeezing my nipples. He pushes me up against the counter so his body is pressed up against mine, still stroking, rubbing, squeezing. I can feel his hard prick against my thigh. My pussy is now moist with excitement and throbbing wanting to be filled.
Depending what mood I am in or how hardcore I was feeling the rest of this little fantasy changed. The short version (if I was in a hurry or very close to coming) was basically him hitching up my skirt and offering me more money to play with my pussy or maybe to suck his dick (I agreed obviously) until he offers even more money to fuck me which he does vigorously as I am bent over the work surface, knickers round my knees. The other version involved him pulling my hands behind my back, tits exposed and being pushed out and pushing my into the cafe area which was (naturally!) filled with men all wildly excited to see me all exposed like that. The man announces that it will cost £20 for a feel and of course all these men come rushing up, throwing their money down to grope, touch and suck my tits. They then start to want more and are pulling up my skirt and pushing their fingers into me. Of course I'm wildly excited and very up for this (we'll save the rape fantasies for another day!). They then take it in turns to give me more money to fuck me. A whole crowd of them, one after another...
Actually, I just realised I got the group sex fantasy thing going waaaay before I ever actually did it! Again, something I never thought that I would actually do in 'real life'... Funny how things turn out isn't it? I wonder how many people have dirty fantasies when they get themselves off, but convince themselves they couldn't actually do it in real life? As I said earlier, I never thought in a million years I would actually accept money for sex and that goes for a few other things I have experienced in recent years! The right person that you trust to encourage you and a bit of self confidence and these things can come true!
Therefore, I am dedicating this blog post (and not just to make him feel guilty for forgetting to read my blogs.) to my 'right person'.
And now I'm never going to be able to get away with saying "I was a nice innocent girl til I met you!"
* Please note, I never actually got even a little grope let alone to fuck anyone whilst at work in that station cafe!
There seem to be a lot of myths and confusion about female ejaculation or squirting as it is often referred to. I had no idea such a thing existed until a few years ago- It was never something anyone talked about and I think I discovered it through porn. Even then I thought that it was faked and women couldn't actually do it.
Then after a period in the sexual wilderness (I was married to a dickhead whose idea of foreplay was telling me to ‘make yourself ready' which meant taking my knickers off) I started to experiment alone. Obviously masturbation has been part of my life for as long I remember, but lately had been nothing more than a quick finger shuffle under the bedclothes before said dickhead was in bed.
When he was out of the country I went back to exploring my own sexuality a bit further (read into that what you will). Armed with a new vibe in hand, some filthy fantasies in my head and plenty of time to play I started to become a lot wetter than I ever had before. Talking to a dear male friend of mine I discovered he had a bit of an obsession with squirting women and talking to him got me to thinking whether it was something I could learn to do! There was certainly a lot of fluid going on down there and whilst it was more like gushing than squirting I wondered if I had the potential.
A female friend I stayed with for a while confessed to me one night that she squirted most times she had sex. It came naturally to her and without special stimulation to get there so I felt more assured this wasn’t just a myth created by porn and got me wondering more about it.
So, what is it exactly? There is a lot conflicting information out there which doesn't help, but I think I've figured out the most up to date and most likely information. There's a lot of crap too, outdated medical info and websites only interested in selling you a DVD! The scientific research however, seems to point towards it being something all women can do but very few actually do and those that can will do it to different degrees and regularity.
A little History
Billed as a new phenomenon, or something that women *have* to learn how to do on most websites, further reading indicates this is not the case at all.
The Kama Sutra mentions and celebrates female ejaculation and many Indian temples including Khajuraho (Madhya Pradesh), Konark Sun Temple (Orissa) and Vijayanagara temples (Karnataka) have carved images depicting female ejaculation.
Chinese sex handbooks, such as Secret Methods of the Plain Girl by Su Nu Ching (Sui Dynasty 590–618 AD), also describe ejaculation "Copious emissions from her inner heart begin to exude outward" which is a nice way of putting it I think!
Greek and Roman writers debated about female ejaculation- not whether it existed or not- that was a given but whether the fluids were progenitive (contributed towards procreation) and were part of a woman’s fertility. Aristotle (384–322 BC) did not believe that the fluids were progenitive and in the Generation of Animals, argues that the function of the fluid is pleasure, not procreation.
On the other hand Hippocrates (460–370 BC) and Galen (129–200 AD) stated that female ejaculation served the same purpose as male semen. Hippocrates stated "if the ejaculate of the man runs together directly with that from the woman, she will conceive".
So, no debate on the existence of female ejaculation! Of course we know now that female vaginal fluid serves no purpose in making babies.
Fast forward to 17th century now, it appears no article on female ejaculation can pass without mention to The Dutch anatomist Regnier de Graaf, wrote an influential treatise on the reproductive organs Concerning the Generative Organs of Women. He identified the source of female ejaculation as the glandular structures and ducts surrounding the urethra. De Graaf referred to an erogenous zone in the vagina that he linked with the male prostate. Later this zone was rediscovered by the German gynecologist Ernst Grafenberg-and is now known as the g-spot after him. More on that later.
Despite de Graaf’s observations, modern Western medicine did not fully accept the concept of a "female prostate" until 2001 when the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology agreed to use this term in their next edition of Histology Terminology.
We don’t want to dwell on the 19th century too long as Freud and his ilk were busy writing about feminine hysteria, the dangers of masturbation and that … ‘an abnormal secretion of the mucous membrane of the vagina is looked upon as source of disgust”.
It wasn’t all negative though, Almeda Sperry writing to her lover Emma Goldman in 1918 referred to the "rhythmic spurt of your love juices" and anatomical knowledge was coming on in leaps and bounds.
Alexander Skene's description of para-urethral or periurethral glands (glands around the urethra) in 1880, was moving us in the right direction towards explaining female ejaculation and are now commonly referred to as the Skene's glands. It’s generally thought that these glands are one source of the fluids in the ejaculate.
However, things hadn’t moved on that much into the 20th century. Feminist writer Sheila Jeffreys (1985) was dismissive of female ejaculation, claiming it as a figment of male fantasy and psychiatrist Helen Singer Kaplan stated in 1983 that “Female ejaculation (as distinct from female urination during orgasm) has never been scientifically substantiated and is highly questionable, to say the least.”
So, what is female ejaculation?
There hasn't been a great deal of research on female ejaculation, mainly because scientific funding tends to go towards financing serious medical conditions. However, there finally seems to be a general agreement in the medical world about the sources of female ejaculation. It's just a matter of ignoring the out of date stuff!
Firstly, let’s cover ‘usual’ vaginal lubrication. This starts at the very earliest stage of arousal in a woman and can occur through mental or visual arousal, not just the physical. This is where it differs from the liquid produced during ejaculation which takes a little more work.
The great vestibular glands (also known as the Bartholin’s glands) found on the edge of the hymen and labia minora (your inner flaps!). These glands secrete a small amount of thin mucus lubricant which aids in the lubrication of the vagina. Alongside this, most of the "wetness" of female sexual arousal actually comes through the vaginal walls from the tissues which lie directly beneath them. This liquid permeates the membranes as small droplets which join one another quite quickly, forming a smooth coating of the vaginal walls. These juices play an essential part in ensuring the vagina is ready to be penetrated by a penis. I’m sure many of you ladies can contest how uncomfortable it is to be entered before ready!
How Female Ejaculation works
There have always been scientific and social writings that explain female ejaculation away by claiming it is urine and many women may have assumed they had wet themselves when it has happened to them. This is one reason why female ejaculation has been a taboo for so long. No one wants to admit they pissed all over their lover, oh hang on actually…Joking aside, you see my point about embarrassment.
Whilst there may be traces of urine in female ejaculate due to its location, researchers have concluded that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate - notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose. Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may come from Skene's glands. These are tiny secretory structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe). Basically, the liquid is pretty much the same as male ejaculation minus the sperm.
Not every woman can easily ejaculate, In my reading I have found those who are adamant that all women can tend to be flogging a DVD,a seminar, book or trying to get you to sign up (i.e. pay) for the information on how to. In Masters and Johnson's famous lab experiments with over 400 women, they did not record anyone who ejaculated at climax. I did have some other stats on how many women claim to ejaculate, but I can't find the webpage now. sorry. In a nutshell not many- I think various findings put it at between 5% to 20% of women.
I think it’s probably best to conclude that most women probably can but every woman have different physical make up in the same way that some men have different size penises or that some women have more sensitive nipples than others. Added to that weak pelvic floor muscles or the inability to properly relax will play a part in it. I do agree with most writers on this topic that It does takes practice to perfect this trick and I think on your own is a good place to start! Even with a close partner you may not truely relax enough.
So whilst the internet seems tell us all women can do it, medical knowledge tells us all (healthy, normal) women have the right parts it seems not many women actually do it. In my experience many of my clients haven’t seen gushing before, or at least not very often, maybe in only one previous partner.
How to do it
So, what do you need to know? Well- The female prostate as first discovered by our friend de Graaf and then further clarified by Grafenberg is known as the g-spot. Even the existence of this has been debated... My personal feelings (and one pretty much proven by the science guys) are is that it’s there, but produces a different feeling when stimulated in different women. Some women will explode with happiness at the merest touch, others will find it uncomfortable to be touched and others will require more time. So, as the G-spot is stimulated the surrounding tissue slowly fills with ejaculate from the prostate gland. As a woman orgasms (although I'm debating the orgasm bit), contractions of the pelvic muscle cause the fluid to “squirt” forcefully through the urethra. Fluid volume (and G-spot size) varies in amount from woman to woman.
Just to confuse the issue some writers refer to this area as the urethral sponge. So, call it what you will, the important thing is to start the search when you are (or your woman is) already turned on.
Insert your fingers or dildo, aiming for the front wall (the side with your tummy button!) of the vagina. Stroke this area with a "come hither" motion. If you use your fingers, you'll feel the difference in texture between this area, which is rough, and the rest of the vaginal walls, which are smooth. It has also been described as bean shape, the size of a quarter (however big that it!?!) or as spongy.
Personally, I know where mine is but just pressing on it does absolutely nothing for me. These days gushing just kind of happens! I don’t (or my partner doesn’t) have to search for it! My personal routine may not work for another woman, which is another reason why I think these how to.. guides and seminars are mainly bollocks and pointless to pay for. There's plenty of free stuff and it's a bit trial and error anyway.
I’m convinced most the battle is mentally relaxing, not thinking you’re going to pee and lots and lots of stimulation in that general area as well as lots of practice (there are worse things to do with your time!) . Over the last year I can start getting pretty wet within minutes, the more hardcore gushing takes longer and of course it happens more quickly if I do it myself! It is also quicker if I’m already pretty turned on to start with!
Whilst researching this article I came across this answer in response to the question: ‘Can all women squirt?’ on Yahoo answers- I can't and I have never seen it. But I must admit, that has got to be the most disgusting thing in the world. If I were to do that, I would move to a foreign country and live in a cave for the rest of my life. Thank you and have a nice day.
Okaaaay! Each to their own opinion, but a little dramatic!
Despite Niagara Falls type gushing I still hadn’t figured out how to make the liquid squirt any distance. I have kind of learnt how to expel the gushing faster (it’s the pelvis muscles that cause the ejaculation apparently) so by almost pushing like you would do if you wanted to wee harder (the opposite way of using the muscles you use when try to stop a flow of urine I suppose) which is why I think most women don’t/can’t do it.
I’ve just found an interview with Rebecca Chalker on About.com who says:
There are many reasons that some women do not ejaculate noticeable spurts of ejaculate. Under the intercourse model, many women do not become sexually aroused enough to ejaculate. The penis may block female ejaculation during intercourse, or it may be blocked by a hand or the head of a vibrator. The tiny glands on either side of the urethra (the paraurethral glands) may have been scarred over by infection. Lack of regular sexual activity may also be a factor. Perhaps the principle of muscle exercise applies: use it or lose it.
A final note on my personal experiences. Nearly all articles state that the ejaculation comes with the orgasm. Not so with me and also not with my friend who can squirt great distances. This is a massive source of frustration because men think she’s come and stop doing what they are doing! Whilst the feeling is great whilst I’m gushing away I am not coming and not even particularly close to it a lot of the time. Trust me, you'll know when I've come. (I want to go to sleep straight after)!
The time I did get a bit of an ejaculation (those who have seen it can testify here!) it was definitely a whoosh- not quite up into the air but with considerable force- far enough to hit the camera a foot away! No idea what I was doing differently (other than sitting up with legs open) than any other time. Will just have to continue to experiment!
The… and finally… bit
In the United Kingdom, the British Board of Film Classification has banned films alleged to show female ejaculation, claiming that the expert medical advice they received informed them that there is no such thing as female ejaculation, and therefore it was deemed to show urine (which is prohibited). They later stated instead that they do not take any view on whether female ejaculation exists, only claiming that all examples they have seen thus far during classification have been urination during sex. In Australia, a similar view has been taken with regards to Internet Censorship proposals, which ban pornographic websites featuring female ejaculation.
Note: I originally wrote this a couple of years ago. I have since achieved squirting into the air and hitting people in the face status!
Please note I can not do this on command so please don't book me expecting a fountain, It's still usually a waterfall and only then if you press the right buttons!