delve a little deeper....
Here are some sex rules everyone should follow:
1. Lust with your head not your genitals. Sex appeal is more than what you see in front of you.
2. Try everything twice, once to see if you like it and then do it again to make sure you were doing it right the first time. We regret the things we don't do.
3. Don't define yourself as gay or straight. We all have the capacity for dabbling with both sexes.
4. Don't rule anything out- with the right person anything is possible.
5. Get your sexual inspiration where you can- a TV show, a film, a book, porn, the internet, your mates, your imagination.
6. Communicate. Open and honest dialogue with your partner can open up a whole new world. Discussing what you want and what you have done is both erotic and useful!
7. Foreplay. A bit of time and teasing works wonders with most people!
8. Don't rule out the quickie- fast, furious, lustful sex is sometimes all that is needed.
9. Don't get stuck in a rut. Try new things, make an effort to be sexy for your partner.
10. Tell your partner they are wonderful!