delve a little deeper....
14 things everyone needs to know about me and my orgasms.
1. I never fake orgasms. Orgasms don't really matter to me (it's the trying to get one that's fun!). I would hate to be caught out as faking too, it seems a bit rude.
2. If you do want to make me come it can take ages. It's not your skills, it's me. Keep going and I will get there.
3. If someone mentions making me come I get fixated on wanting to come and then I can't.
4. I can only come whilst horizontal on my back. No idea if that's common or why.
5. I'm not noisy (unless I'm being banged really hard) . My lack of noise means I am enjoying myself. Frankly if I've stopped yakking you're doing it right!
6. I have never had a multiple orgasm. Once I have come that's it for a while.
7. In reference to number 6 if you try to keep prodding my clitoris after I have come to make me come again I am likely to shout or kick your head. It's just gets too sensitive.
8. I rarely come through penetrative sex, and when I do it's when I am on top.
9. I can make myself come in under 2 minutes. No man has ever got close.
10. The best way to make me come is by oral sex with a cheeky finger rubbing gently inside me.
11. I can get gushy, but that's not guaranteed. If I don't it's no reflection on you. If I do have a little gush, that's not an orgasm but it does feel damn nice.
12. Before I am about to come I go rigid and still. Is annoying when person dishing out orgasm thinks they are doing something wrong and stop at this crucial point. I am likely to shout 'Don't fucking stop!'
13. I have a habit of saying out loud 'I'm coming!' as I about to come. I try not to because it feels a bit cliched.
14. I learnt how to make myself come when I was about 8. Of course I didn't know what it was as such, just that it felt nice.
14 facts about animal sex. (No, not *that* kind of animal sex you perv!)
1. It's still unproven whether female animals have orgasms - but according to a researcher at The Kinsey Institute, rabbits and ferrets do. Apparently a film of two ferrets mating showed, "by the expression on the face that an orgasm did occur."
2. Male whales generate the highest volume of semen in the animal kingdom - about 20 litres a pop!
3. Lions can mate more than 50 times per day.
4. Pigs' orgasms last for 30 minutes.
5. Swans are the only birds with penises
6. Bonobos use sex as greetings, a mean of solving disputes, making up for fights, and as a favors in exchange for food. They tongue kiss, engage in oral sex, mutual masturbations, have face-to-face genital sex and even have a strange "penis fencing" ritual!
7. A female hyena has a pseudopenis, basically an enlarged clitoris, that they can erect at will. To mate, the meeker male has to insert his penis into her pseudopenis.
8. Galapagos giant tortoises mating can last for hours, during which the male grunts and roars loudly (I know some men like that!). But he has good reason to be excited, it takes 40 years for Galapagos giant tortoises to reach sexual maturity.
9. The shovel-shaped penis of the dragonfly scoops out the sperm of other suitors.
10. The rhinoceros penis is two feet long.
11. The poor male penguin has only one ejaculation a year.
12. The mosquito penis is one-hundredth of an inch.
13. Minks fornicate for up to eight hours at a time.
14. Chimpanzees spend no time on foreplay, averaging about three-seconds per copulation. (I know some men like this)
Just a reminder that I am available with Bibi on Saturday 4th- Tuesday 7th May.
We'll be based in Hounslow either at my place or a hotel and would be willing to do outcalls to local hotels if given notice (rates will be slightly higher to cover travel).
We had oodles of fun last time she came down with a mix of girl on girl action and lots of lovely attention paid to the gents who came to visit!
Our rates for incalls will be:
£120 for 30 minutes
£200 for an hour
£300 for 90 minutes
£400 for two hours
For longer sessions give me a call to discuss! We are available individually if the prospect of us both is too much to handle! Do enjoy the photos taken on Bibi's last visit!
We're taking bookings now so do get booked in!